

Church Name: St Patrick Built by Fr John Goutenoire and opened in 1876 by Bishop Redwood. Mass was originally celebrated in the home of Mr
Church name: St Joseph St Joseph’s Church was built in 1895 by Dean Regnault on five acres given by Allan McLean of Waikakahi. The architect
The first building to serve as a church at Morven was a corrugated iron shed built by Fr John Goutenoire SM. It served both as
Church Name: St Joseph or Sacred Heart Most references and all parish returns refer to this church as St Joseph’s, but the Marist Yearbook 1927