search results...

Tag: Addington Beckenham

St Martins

Church Name: St Martin de Tours (Photos courtesy of Beckenham Parish) Although a side church of the Beckenham Parish under Monsignor Kennedy, St Martins operated

Read More »


Church Name: St Catherine This was the start of the Hoon Hay parish. It was opened on Sunday May 27, 1951 by Bishop Joyce. The

Read More »


Church Name: St Peter.  First Church Bishop Brodie purchased the former Fisher homestead in 1923 and the parish was inaugurated in 1928. A church was

Read More »